Friday, May 07, 2004
[transmission start]Thoughts: Running Away... from everything
I wanna run away
Never say goodbye
I wanna know the truth
Instead of wondering why
I wanna know the answers
No more lies
I wanna shut the door
And open up my mind
-'Run Away' by Linkin Park, Hybrid Theory
Well. I suppose you can see how i'm feeling today. depressed (as usual). Go read my post about 'What if... and the theory of close proximity', and perhaps you might just understand.
On one hand, i really want to talk to her again, to see her... anything... just to make it better. But i can't. i have to back off, or risk getting hurt again. damn. i just hate this. Aw, FUCK... this is just really fucked up man... really. I'm trying my best to keep away. i thought it would help but either way it still hurts.
I really want to just get up and leave. leave everything behind. start new somewhere else. but that would be irresponsible. fuck, i hate myself for always trying to do the right thing.
till next time....
[transmission end]
-
chr1s0ng put the word on the street at 7:48 AM
|
